Companies offering Electrician near Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne electricians: Electricians & electrical servicesVisit website
Electrical Contractors Melbourne, Electrical Contractors Sydney | Compare Electricians | Compare QuotesVisit website
Commercial electrician Melbourne | Alert Electrical Maintenance | network cabling |Visit website
United Electrical Services P/L - Electrician Melbourne,Visit website
Blunt's Electrician Melbourne | Electrical Contractor MelbourneVisit website
Emergency Electrician Melbourne | Electrician servicing Melbourne and all neighbouring suburbsVisit website
Electrician Melbourne - 5 Star Electrical Services - Melbourne ElectricianVisit website
Electrical Contractors Melbourne and Electricians Melbourne Suburbs | Max Power ElectricalVisit website
Electrician MelbourneVisit website
United Electrical Services Vic P/L - Melbourne Electricians,Melbourne Electrical Services,Fitzroy,Electrician St Kilda,Electrician Camberwell,ElectriciVisit website
Electrical Contractors Melbourne | Electrician Port / CBD / South Melbourne / YarravilleVisit website
Electricians Melbourne | Commercial | Industrial | Data Cabling | SecurityVisit website
Electrical Contractors – Electrician & Communications in MelbourneVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Melbourne
Does your business provide Electrician Melbourne?
Want your Electrician business in Melbourne
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.