Companies offering Electrician near Corpus Christi, United States
If you're looking for an electrician in Corpus Christi, then we believe you've come to the right place.
We've listed all the electricians that we know about in Corpus Christi, including 17 people that we can contact on your behalf. We go to great lengths to ensure that everyone listed here has a good reputation and a valid website, and that their contact details are correct. We regularly monitor for changes too.
We help you save time! You don't need to research each business one at a time to figure out who you want to hire. Instead, all you need to do is click "BOOK NOW" and send a message to all of them. Somebody should get back to you within the hour, and if you like them then you can hire them.
And you can trust us. We are listed as a developer under ProjectVRM (Vendor Relationship Management), which started at Harvard University's Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society.
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No ProblemIf your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
Author: Capital City Electrical