Companies offering Electrician near Alicante, Spain
La Zenia Electricians - Spain - Electrician in La ZeniaVisit website
Sika Australia | Sika Australia Pty. Ltd.Visit website
Air Conditioning and Electrician Services and Air Con maintenance,Costa Blanca Costa Calida | www.electrician-air-conditioning-costa-blanca.comVisit website
Ortega Instalaciones EléctricasVisit website
Electrical bulletin and Iberdrola connection - SpainVisit website
Instalaciones Eléctricas Alicante. Electricista - García BertomeuVisit website
Electrical bolitens and Iberdrola connection - SpainVisit website
Electrician in Chesterfield - NT ElectricalVisit website
Costa Blanca Services - Electrical ServicesVisit website
Calpe Electricians - Spain - Electrician in CalpeVisit website
Costa Blanca Electrician and Air Conditioning Javea - AW ELECTRICSVisit website
Electrician Torrevieja - Electricians in TorreviejaVisit website
Builders, Alicante, La Romana, Murcia, SpainVisit website
Sparks in Spain - Electrical Services on the Costa BlancaVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Alicante
Does your business provide Electrician Alicante?
Want your Electrician business in Alicante
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.